Bill Payment Information
- Pay through your banks online bill pay. Fees may apply with your banking institution.
- Pay with credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) by phone at 281-350-0895 for a $5.00 convenience fee.
- Pay your bill on time every month with an Auto Payment Plan. Bill will be deducted from your account on the due date each month. A $1.00 fee will be applied every month if you chose Automatic Bank Draft or Credit/Debit Card Payment will incur an additional 4% monthly fee. To sign up for this payment option, please contact TNG Utility at 281-350-0895 and one of the customer service reps will send you the Monthly Auto Payment Plan Form. You have to setup draft payments with either a check or credit card.
- Pay at any Check Free location for $1.00 when you select “BILLER” as Central Bank MUD. Available at the following locations in your district:
Ace Check Cashing
- Check or money order can be dropped off at our TNG drop box at 2815 Spring Cypress Rd #3, Spring TX 77388.
- Checks or money order can be mailed to P.O. BOX 1969 75803, Houston TX 77251-1969.
For billing, service requests and other inquiries use the following:
General Customer Service Number: (281) 350-0895
Customer/Billing Inquiries Email: email@example.com
For general phone inquiries, please contact our Customer Service department Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p. m., with the exception of holidays.
2815 Spring Cypress Road # 3,
Spring, TX 77388
Phone: (281) 350-0895
For after-hour emergencies, please contact our dispatch team at (281) 350-0895.
Service Rate Schedule
Water Rate (Single Family Residential)
|$ 24.00||Minimum Rate for Service|
|$ 1.00||Rate per 1,000 gallons metered for usage between 5,001 gallons and 15,000 gallons|
|$ 1.50||Rate per 1,000 gallons metered for usage between 150,001 gallons and 30,000 gallons|
|$ 2.00||Rate per 1,000 gallons metered for usage above 30,001 gallons|
Sewer Rate (Single Family Residential)
|$ 30.10||Base Rate for Service|
Notice About Confidentiality of Customer Information
Chapter 182 of the Texas Utilities Code as amended in 2021 by House Bill 872 provides that a government-operated utility may not disclose personal information (customer's address, telephone number, and social security number) in a customer's account, or any information related to the volume or units of utility usage or amounts billed or collected for such utility usage, unless the customer elects to allow such information disclosed.
The Utilities Code requires the District to provide notice of the customer's right to allow disclosure of his or her information. Therefore, if you wish to allow disclosure of your personal information, please contact the District Operator, TNG Utility Corporation, via telephone at 281-350-0894 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so they can provide you a disclosure form for you to complete and return.
NOTE: The District is allowed to disclose information in a customer's account record to federal, state, or local government officials; to District employees, officials and operations personnel; to consumer reporting agencies; to a contractor or subcontractor approved by and providing services to the District, the state, a political subdivision of the state, or the United States; or to any other provider of utility services.